ACCEL Energyis a sustainability-focused energy company, which utilizes a synthesis of conventional systems and novel industrial processes to deliver increased carbon, waste and energy-efficiency in hydrocarbon extraction, refining and end-use.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Journeyman Millwright or Heavy Duty Mechanic to work at our Greater Swan Hills Field and Facility locations located at Carson/Judy Creek. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment in our Oil/Gas Facilities.
- Operation and general maintenance of wells, pipelines, water injection facilities, compressor stations, battery facilities and related equipment in a sour field operations
- Identify field maintenance needs with the Lead Operator; assist in the development of preventative maintenance plans, procedures and schedules; coordinate and provide input on downhole repairs, workovers and facility upgrades
- Perform day-to-day production-related activities for area and properties; identify optimization techniques to increase production and/or reduce downtime
- Optimizing and troubleshooting field and gathering systems
- Production reporting (Vital, PVR, Fieldview, etc.)
- Compliance with company safety and environmental regulatory requirements
- Minimum five years’ experience as a qualified Millwright / Heavy Duty Tradesperson in an Energy or Heavy Industrial Environment
- Red Seal Journeyman Millwright / Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License & Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting the following equipment and systems: natural gas / air compressors, natural gas engines, fluid pumping equipment, power transmission
- Turbine engine experience would be an asset, not a qualification
- Knowledge of applicable provincial and federal regulations / codes
- Possess high degree of initiative, creativity, communication skills, self-supervision, and respect for safety requirements
- Provide 24 hour on-call support on a rotating basis
ACCEL Energy has a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure commensurate with skills and experience.