ACCEL Energy is a sustainability-focused energy company, which utilizes a synthesis of conventional systems and novel industrial processes to deliver increased carbon, waste and energy-efficiency in hydrocarbon extraction, refining and end-use.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Field Operator located at our Carson Creek facility. Reporting to the Lead, Field Operations, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years field operating experience. Our facilities are 24-hour operations and the role(s) cover 12-hour day and night shifts on a rotating 7 on / 7 off cycle.
- Operation and general maintenance of wells, pipelines, water injection facilities, compressor stations, battery facilities and related equipment in a sour field operations
- Identify field maintenance needs with the Lead Operator; assist in the development of preventative maintenance plans, procedures and schedules; coordinate and provide input on downhole repairs, workovers and facility upgrades
- Perform day-to-day production-related activities for area and properties; identify optimization techniques to increase production and/or reduce downtime
- Optimizing and troubleshooting field and gathering systems
- Production reporting (Vital, PVR, Fieldview, etc.)
- Compliance with company safety and environmental regulatory requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent Tech diploma
- A minimum of 3 years field operating experience
- Strong background in oil and/or gas production
- Current H2S Alive, WHMIS, T.D.G, and First Aid
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Avocet an asset
- Ability to work both day and night shifts
- Good communication skills and works well in a team atmosphere
- Preference will be given to those candidates that reside in the Swan Hill area
ACCEL Energy has a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure commensurate with skills and experience.